Son of Mindscan (S.O.M.)

Review area devoted to tricks and effects where props are involved.

Moderators: Mandrake, bananafish, Lady of Mystery, support, nickj

Aeternum Servare Secreta Dude That's Cool Magic Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Best prices around! UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes.

Son of Mindscan (S.O.M.)

Postby Roth » Feb 5th, '07, 21:10



The most devious simple little mentalism weapon you will ever see.

It's a little pad of paper. No covers, no magnets, no nuthin! Just what appears to be a cheap pad of paper.

Small enough to carry in your shirt pocket.

A real time, right in front of their face peek! They will NEVER see it!

When I saw an original S.O.M. pad (they were released on a very limited basis to those in the "know" several years ago) about 4 months ago, I was so blown away by the method used, I immediately contacted Allen Zingg (the owner of the rights to the pad) and told him I would like to produce these again.

I came up with a printed version and a blank version.

outlaw effects

Thanks!

User avatar
Roth
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 06:50
Location: Area 51

Postby moonbeam » Feb 5th, '07, 21:30

Someone's bound to ask so here's a link to it :wink:

QUESTION:
If we can sue McDonalds for making us fat and cigarette companies for giving us cancer; why can't we sue Smirnoff for all the ugly gits we've sh*gged ??
User avatar
moonbeam
Elite Member
 
Posts: 2450
Joined: Oct 22nd, '05, 10:59
Location: Burnley (53:AH)

Postby BILL BERMAN » Feb 25th, '07, 01:21

The S.O.M. pad is the best impression pad I have ever seen or heard of or worked with. The possibilities as with all Outlaw products are unlimited.
BB.

BILL BERMAN
Full Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: May 16th, '06, 17:10

Re: Son of Mindscan (S.O.M.)

Postby DrTodd » Feb 25th, '07, 10:18

Roth wrote:The most devious simple little mentalism weapon you will ever see.

It's a little pad of paper. No covers, no magnets, no nuthin! Just what appears to be a cheap pad of paper.

Small enough to carry in your shirt pocket.

A real time, right in front of their face peek! They will NEVER see it!

When I saw an original S.O.M. pad (they were released on a very limited basis to those in the "know" several years ago) about 4 months ago, I was so blown away by the method used, I immediately contacted Allen Zingg (the owner of the rights to the pad) and told him I would like to produce these again.

I came up with a printed version and a blank version.

outlaw effects

Thanks!


Looks real good Rick! As does Ninja! Keep up the good work!

User avatar
DrTodd
Elite Member
 
Posts: 2196
Joined: Feb 5th, '06, 08:44
Location: East Bergholt

Postby Tom Lauten » Feb 26th, '07, 15:48

The S.O.M. pad/s are indeed deviously simple and useful! I keep my telephone S.O.M. pad at work for the occasional lunchtime "melon twister"!

Well done guys...again!!!!

User avatar
Tom Lauten
Senior Member
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Mar 14th, '05, 21:56
Location: 46 and undergoing mid-life crisis #6... Inverness, Scotland

Postby Roth » Feb 28th, '07, 02:23

Tom Lauten wrote:The S.O.M. pad/s are indeed deviously simple and useful! I keep my telephone S.O.M. pad at work for the occasional lunchtime "melon twister"!

Well done guys...again!!!!

Glad you like them Tom. They are quite devious indeed. The first time I saw the pad I went "what the heck!" :shock:

User avatar
Roth
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mar 7th, '06, 06:50
Location: Area 51

Postby tfeller » Aug 29th, '07, 23:09

Roth wrote:
Tom Lauten wrote:The S.O.M. pad/s are indeed deviously simple and useful! I keep my telephone S.O.M. pad at work for the occasional lunchtime "melon twister"!

Well done guys...again!!!!

Glad you like them Tom. They are quite devious indeed. The first time I saw the pad I went "what the heck!" :shock:


These sound interesting.. Can anyone tell me a few sample effects I could perform with these?

tfeller
Junior Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Aug 15th, '07, 20:29

Postby Totally Mental » Aug 30th, '07, 11:53

My pads turned up yesterday....


Absolutely awesome :D

User avatar
Totally Mental
Senior Member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Jul 22nd, '07, 12:51
Location: West London (40:WP)


Return to Reviews - Tricks 'n Props

MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Web Design for Magicians A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Playing Cards for Magicians Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Best prices around!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests