2012 London Pub Meet

Northern, Southern, Manchester, Eastern England and, at long last,The Midlands!

Moderators: Mandrake, bananafish, Lady of Mystery, support, nickj

Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Best prices around! World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Best prices around! Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Web Design for Magicians

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby Aza » Oct 23rd, '12, 20:50



I only know the Coal Hole and the TGI's all around Covent Garden....

Tell ya what, how about the Weatherspoons near Tower Hill?

Think it's called The Liberty Bounds?

Much love

Aza

User avatar
Aza
Senior Member
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Jun 15th, '12, 16:58
Location: Essex (29:WP)

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby Alfred Borden » Oct 23rd, '12, 20:55

Aza wrote:I only know the Coal Hole and the TGI's all around Covent Garden....

Tell ya what, how about the Weatherspoons near Tower Hill?

Think it's called The Liberty Bounds?

Much love

Aza


Tower Hill would be a trek for me and most others coming mate...I'll choose somewhere more central tomorrow

Are you watching closely? Then I'll begin...
User avatar
Alfred Borden
Senior Member
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Jul 20th, '11, 14:27

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby Aza » Oct 23rd, '12, 20:55

Alfred Borden wrote:
Aza wrote:I only know the Coal Hole and the TGI's all around Covent Garden....

Tell ya what, how about the Weatherspoons near Tower Hill?

Think it's called The Liberty Bounds?

Much love

Aza


Tower Hill would be a trek for me and most others coming mate...I'll choose somewhere more central tomorrow


Cheers Alf!

Dunno who can make it but i'll stick a notice on Magicians of Facebook too....

Much love

Aza

User avatar
Aza
Senior Member
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Jun 15th, '12, 16:58
Location: Essex (29:WP)

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby Lenoir » Oct 23rd, '12, 20:57

I possibly can.

"I want to do magic...but I don't want to be referred to as a magician." - A layman chatting to me about magic.
Lenoir
Elite Member
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Dec 31st, '07, 21:06

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby Aza » Oct 23rd, '12, 21:01

Lenoir wrote:I possibly can.


You bloody better had :D

Much love

Aza

User avatar
Aza
Senior Member
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Jun 15th, '12, 16:58
Location: Essex (29:WP)

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby Alfred Borden » Oct 24th, '12, 12:18

Aza wrote:
Lenoir wrote:I possibly can.


You bloody better had :D

Much love

Aza


Promise him you'll perform a version of Triumph and he'll be there!

Are you watching closely? Then I'll begin...
User avatar
Alfred Borden
Senior Member
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Jul 20th, '11, 14:27

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby kevmundo » Oct 24th, '12, 12:29

The coal hole is right opposite where I work. If you're meeting on Saturday I can be in there from 1900!

;)

kevmundo
Senior Member
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Aug 16th, '12, 20:04
Location: Huntingdon & London

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby Aza » Oct 24th, '12, 13:07

Ah Kev!!

I wanna meet you....already met Alf and Len, so nothing exciting :lol: just kidding guys!!

And yes i want to see everyone's version of Triumph!

Much love

Aza

User avatar
Aza
Senior Member
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Jun 15th, '12, 16:58
Location: Essex (29:WP)

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby kevmundo » Oct 24th, '12, 14:43

Aza wrote:Ah Kev!!

I wanna meet you....already met Alf and Len, so nothing exciting :lol: just kidding guys!!

And yes i want to see everyone's version of Triumph!

Much love

Aza


I'll pm you my mobile. I'll see if I can bring something interesting!!!

K ;)

kevmundo
Senior Member
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Aug 16th, '12, 20:04
Location: Huntingdon & London

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby Aza » Oct 24th, '12, 15:43

OK so bad news....I'm only going to be up there for the day, won't be around after 6

Sorry! but it's a valid reason

Much love

Aza

User avatar
Aza
Senior Member
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Jun 15th, '12, 16:58
Location: Essex (29:WP)

Re: 2012 London Pub Meet

Postby kevmundo » Oct 24th, '12, 16:16

Aza wrote:OK so bad news....I'm only going to be up there for the day, won't be around after 6

Sorry! but it's a valid reason

Much love

Aza


Boo-hoo! :( maybe I'll catch you next time!

K ;)

kevmundo
Senior Member
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Aug 16th, '12, 20:04
Location: Huntingdon & London

Previous

Return to Regional Meetings

Dude That's Cool Magic UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Playing Cards for Magicians Aeternum Servare Secreta A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron