Gregory Wilson Card Stunts Video

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Dude That's Cool Magic Best prices around! Aeternum Servare Secreta Playing Cards for Magicians World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide

Postby TheOldForum » May 10th, '01, 20:20

Name : Gregory Wilson Card Stunts Video Published by MagicSmith
Price : £22 http://www.americanmagiccompany.co.uk
Type : Tutoriol Video
Diffucuilty : 5 out of 5

For this Review I will put the effect after each title of card stunt.

What you get : A routine performed by Greogry Wilson, and tutriol on everything in the routine this includes,

Heavy Boxing : The card box magically and mysteriosly jumps out if your pokect and appears around the deck - then it jumps back into your pocket! A guaranteed KO

Reset With A Hook : It's a Jaked-up demoonstration of the Paul Harris classic that masterfully motivates why the four aces change place with the jacks.

The Phoneix Split : From thin air, the four aces magically appear at your finger tips, one at a time. You then dive into a dexterous demo of blackjack jugglery.

Boxspring : One at a time, the four aces sneak out of a completey closed and ungimmicked card case. Houdini would be proud.

Joke In The Box : The joker jumps from the deck nd under the card box - twice. then, for the suprise finish, insted of under, it goes....... INSIDE the box.

Boomerang Card Of Death : A card shoots from the middle of the deck, high into the air, reveres direction and plunges back into the deck - BETWEEN TWO SELECTED CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments : This is an excellent video. Greg is an excellent magicain and a great teacher.
This will take you a long time to learn, i've been practasing the boomerang card of death for 2 months and can still not get the card between two selected cards!

Please excuse my spelling!!!!

Rating 11/10 thats right 11

Last edited by TheOldForum on Jan 1st, '70, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
TheOldForum

Postby Zero000 » Nov 30th, '05, 19:44

whooo! bringing back a old topic. anyway, i looked penguin magic the other day and they are making dvds for ring leader and for card stunts now. they ship out mid december ish

?!~

For crying out loud, the msn button under my name is to talk about magic with me, NOT A FREE MAGIC GIVEAWAY LINK. dont abuse it
Zero000

Postby ace of kev » Dec 1st, '05, 19:12

Yes, but Penguin is Poo :D

ace of kev
Advanced Member

Postby Zero000 » Dec 1st, '05, 23:48

or Poo is penguin :D

?!~

For crying out loud, the msn button under my name is to talk about magic with me, NOT A FREE MAGIC GIVEAWAY LINK. dont abuse it
Zero000

Postby ace of kev » Dec 8th, '05, 18:40

Where else can you get it from?

ace of kev
Advanced Member

Postby Zero000 » Dec 9th, '05, 00:32

you can get the vhs from any magic store i think. but the dvd editions are only from penguin. i think its a exclusive thing

?!~

Zero000

Postby Tomo » Mar 8th, '07, 13:24

I saw this DVD earlier this week, and all I can say is that the number of ideas it contains could keep a competent card magician in good restaurant work for years to come. Heavy Boxing alone is strong enough to act as a routine in itself.

The routine at the Magic Castle is incredibly slick, but the explanations of everything are incredibly detailed too. Once you see the whole thing, you realise that the amount of thought he put into it is positively baroque.

Tomo
Veteran Member

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Web Design for Magicians A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Best prices around! Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus!