Magic For Dummies Book

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Aeternum Servare Secreta Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Best prices around! Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Best prices around!

Postby TheOldForum » Jul 12th, '02, 06:16

I just read the Magic For Dummies Book and it is excellant for those who want to just get started into magic and have a couple of tricks under their belt. Most of the tricks are regular stuff you find around the house so you don't have to spend a million dollars on props. When I go to a magic shop I end of spending 20 some odd dollars on a few tricks and its good to know tricks that don't require props.

Last edited by TheOldForum on Jan 1st, '70, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
TheOldForum

Postby TheOldForum » Aug 9th, '02, 02:08

This book is probably at you're local library. It's worth a look if your starting out. I started at the library and read everything I could get my hands on. Magic Shop? What's that. I had no idea when I started out.

You will impress the average spec with some of this stuff, but experience and participating at a local magic club will really take you to the next level.

TheOldForum

Postby TheOldForum » Sep 10th, '02, 16:00

the sugar packet tricks are very cool in the book. combine them with something using a TT and you're set at a restaurant

TheOldForum

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Playing Cards for Magicians Web Design for Magicians A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Dude That's Cool Magic