Ninja-1

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Aeternum Servare Secreta Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Best prices around! Playing Cards for Magicians Dude That's Cool Magic Web Design for Magicians

Postby TheOldForum » Sep 17th, '02, 02:56

Ninja one is a great video for the beginning card magican. It show's you the basics of how to control the cards and some simple, but effective tricks. If you are a card magician that is just beginning, buy this video and it will help a lot.

Last edited by TheOldForum on Jan 1st, '70, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
TheOldForum

Postby enterprise_jj » Apr 21st, '03, 03:15

Wow!

I'm surprised you think this video would be of use to a beginner, although it starts of my showing a few of the basics it does move very fast and some of the moves take A LOT of practice.

This truely is an excellent video for any card magician though I would suggest at least a small knowledge of card magic.

The effects taught are stunning and when applied into your own routines the effects can be simply mind blowing.

Although a little pricey, and if ordering the video (not download) you need to be careful about taxes this series is simply amazing!!

enterprise_jj
New User

Ninja 1

Postby ijohan » Oct 2nd, '05, 12:13

I owned this cd, I think the sleight is not that hard even for beginner. Everything is clearly explained and many useful movements. I really recommend the ninja 1 for card enthusiast.

ijohan

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Best prices around! MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR