LiteFlite

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Web Design for Magicians UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Dude That's Cool Magic Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Aeternum Servare Secreta

Postby TheOldForum » May 11th, '01, 16:05

Name: LiteFlite
Price: £19.99
Type: Floating/Levitation Object
Examination Time: 30 mins (Basic Handling)
Reset: 5 Mins (Away from Audience)
Examinable: Yes, BUT Remove the ** first...
Skill Level: Novice
Additional Material Needed: None, this item comes complete.

Effect: The magician reaches into his pocket and produces a small illuminated ball. On the magicians command, the ball starts to float in mid-air. As the ball is floating, the magician gives the ball a spin. The magicians hands circle the spinning ball dispelling any and all thoughts of how it might be done.
The ball is then floated from hand to hand before finally rising up and back into the magicians pocket.

Personal Comments: Perry Maynard has created an absolute gem here, the effect works exactly like its description above there is a new handling technique that works superbly well to give the ball a life of its own, it handles better and is 100% more reliable than I found UFO-Yo to be.
This is the sort of effect that you could spend hours on and build a whole routine around, absolutely first class.

Overall Judgement: Forget about UFO-YO and D'Lite because LiteFlite leaves its competitors in the dark!

Last edited by TheOldForum on Jan 1st, '70, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
TheOldForum

Postby TheOldForum » May 11th, '01, 21:05

One nice idea which was suggested to me, is to use a d'lite in conjunction with the liteflite, to pluck balls of light from it is it floats through the air.

TheOldForum

Postby TheOldForum » May 31st, '01, 00:13

I just received Lite Flite today, and knew it was a winner as soon as I opened it and looked at the pictures. Get it and play. It looks great!

TheOldForum

Postby TheOldForum » May 31st, '01, 01:07

My kids love it they are fully taken in by it the mechanics are novel and it makes the working look good

TheOldForum

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Best prices around! World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Best prices around! Playing Cards for Magicians MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks