Complete Introduction to Coin Magic

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Dude That's Cool Magic Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Aeternum Servare Secreta Web Design for Magicians A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Best prices around!

Complete Introduction to Coin Magic

Postby -The Scot- » May 4th, '03, 16:42

Name: Complete Introduction to Coin Magic.

Price: Can vary from £20- £27. Roughly £24

Difficulty 2out of 5.

Description: Magic with coins is a very diverse and fun genre of magic. Imagine astonishing people with the change in your pocket! If you've wanted to get into Coin Magic, but the other videos are too advanced, this tape is for you!

Starting from the beginning, Michael leads you through a complete introduction to coins. In easy and understandable language, you will learn all the fundamentals of coin magic.

Also covered here is history, theory and close-up images - taking advantage of the best perspective for teaching.

Have fun exploring the world of Coin Magic!

Contents:
Fingerpalm
Classic Palm
Thumbpalm
Getting into Thumbpalm
Back Thumbpalm
Downs Palm
The Back Clip
Finger Clip
Deep Back Clip
A Sure Bet
The Phone Home Pen
Double Your Money
Completely Gone!
What's That in Your Ear!
Coin from Tie
Tricky Trousers
The Natural Lay of the Hand
Simple Take
Simple Put
Schneider Vanish
Le Tourniquet
Reverse French Drop
Classic Fake Transfer
The Slide Vanish
Friction Palm
Spider Vanish
Silver Dollar to 4 Quarters
Half Dollar to 5 Dimes
Coin Thru Table
Simple Coins Across
Misdirection
The Magic Wand
Revolve Load
Thumbpalm Load
Sonic Squeeze
Copper/Silver Transposition
Produce and Complete Vanish
Timing
Coin To Key
Gone!
1 Minute Coin Vanish
The Thieves, Sheep & the Barn
..... PLUS MANY MORE.

Comments: A very good way to learn the sleights taught on this dvd. Ammar is a very experienced magician, and I would recommend the dvd even if it is just to hear Michael Ammars thoughts on coins. He does explain some very nice coin routines, sleights, false transfers and an automatic coin trick about sheep( :lol: ), robbers and barns.
I hope you like it as much as I do! :D

Thanks,
Kevin

-The Scot-

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Playing Cards for Magicians Best prices around! Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes.