Cups and Balls (aluminium)

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Aeternum Servare Secreta Best prices around! Web Design for Magicians Best prices around!

Cups and Balls (aluminium)

Postby -The Scot- » May 4th, '03, 16:44

Name: Cups and Balls (Aluminium)

Available from: Magic Bunny Online Store

Price: £16.50

Examinable: Not usual but they can be if insisted.

Difficulty: For basic effect- 2out of 5. Can be made harder if you make up a routine of your own.

Out of 10: 8out of 10

Effect: Classic effect: The cups and balls routine is a classic among magic tricks. Three top quality 4-inch high polished aluminium cups are shown, together with three small balls. The balls vanish, transpose, penetrate and appear within the three cups. Infinite routines are possible with this set of cups and balls. These cups may also be used with other bizarre objects to reveal small fruit or other loads as a finale to the routine.

Comments: This is a classic of magic. This is one of the oldest yet most ‘in demand’ magic trick around. A bargain at £16.50. I have saw models the same as this retailing at £29.99!

Please note, Magic Bunny online Store also sells plastic version of this for £2.10. This is great for beginning with then move onto the professional metal set. All prices include p+p!

Thanks,
Kevin

-The Scot-

Postby nickj » May 5th, '03, 13:21

Wht is this particular version not examinable? Is it a chop cup combo set?

Cogito, ergo sum.
Cogito sumere potum alterum.
nickj
Elite Member

Postby Magic Man » May 5th, '03, 14:57

I've been looking for a metal set of cup and balls for under £20 for a long time, i think you've found it for me. Thanks.

Magic Man

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Playing Cards for Magicians Dude That's Cool Magic World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks