Lite-Flite

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes.

Lite-Flite

Postby -The Scot- » May 4th, '03, 16:49

Name: Lite-Flight by Perry Maynard

Available from: here

Price: £19.99 plus p+p

Examinable: Nothing to really examine, the ball is 'set up' so not really examinable!

Difficulty: It takes practice to get used to the set up. And to make it look magical

Out of 10: 9out of 10. Would have gave it 10 but the ball has to be dismantled to turn off the light.

Effect: Magician draws attention to his shirt pocket, a small bright glowing ball floats out and lands on his hand. It floats from hand to hand and the magician makes a hoop with his hands, it floats through it, dispelling the thiughts of any wires or connections. On command the ball floats up to his mouth. To finish it off it floats into his shirt pocket and he gets his well deserved round of applause.

Comments: I love this effect. The only disadvantage is you have to split the ball open to disconnect the battery, this means it remains lit for the remaining duratin of your performance. It is very unlikely to split the ball open infront of the spectator. Apart from this, I also think the ball is too heavy for the gimmick!

Hope you like this effect as much as I did!

Thanks,
Kevin

-The Scot-

Postby Magic Man » May 5th, '03, 14:48

This sounds good. Would you recomend it for table hopping.

Magic Man

Postby Cliff » May 27th, '03, 16:57

I love it too but haven't managed to perform it in front of anyone yet as the thread always seems to break just as I'm about to give it a go. Any suggestions on how i can get over that one? Where do you place the thread - under your watch?

Thanks

Cliff
Preferred Member

Postby seige » May 27th, '03, 17:10

Cliff...

Please observe: there's no need to be so explicit. Please edit your post and be more discrete... You are in the reviews section, which is public domain.

If you're after explicit information, please use private messaging.

Thanks.

seige

Postby Cliff » May 28th, '03, 16:41

Apologies to all - new member - won't happen again

Cliff
Preferred Member

Postby seige » May 28th, '03, 16:57

No need to apologise!
Looking back I was perhaps a tad harsh, sorry :oops:

Your opinion is valuable! But it's bad practice to give away the 'gimmick'!!!

Cheers! And if I'm harsh again, tell me so!

seige

Postby jabba01 » May 28th, '03, 17:16

This one of my favourites. Never had it break on me, yet.

J

jabba01
Preferred Member

Location: Lost in a maze of magic, Wife still looking!!! (39/AH)

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Playing Cards for Magicians Best prices around! Aeternum Servare Secreta Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Web Design for Magicians Best prices around! Dude That's Cool Magic