Real Mans Wallet

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Web Design for Magicians MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Aeternum Servare Secreta Dude That's Cool Magic Best prices around!

Real Mans Wallet

Postby joe r » Jun 10th, '03, 16:26

I saw a request for card to wallet reviews somewhere so i thught id do one about the wallet i obtained last month, this is my first ever review so, be kind :D!

Name: Real Mans Wallet

Price: £40

Where: http://alakazam.co.uk/acatalog/Alakazam ... _2_66.html

Difficulty: 3/5
(1-self working, 2 - good for beginner 3 - some slights involved, 4 - getting a little advanced, 5 - for the best of us!)

Angles: not really (requires decent misdirection)

Examinable:Id say yes (and it is my review!), theyd be hard pressed to spot anything

Rating: 9/10

What the Web says - The wallet is made of the same fine leather as pocket star! Looks and feels like an everyday wallet No load chamber on the outside of the wallet Signed card is found inside a clear windowed compartment which is buttoned closed.

Simply the best hip pocket wallet I have ever seen! Unlike the pocket star you cannot use this as a switching wallet but as a signed card to wallet this is second to none!

Comments:
I obtained this wallet because i lost my old normal wallet and thought if i was going to invest in a new one i might as well get a magic one! That was when i came across the real mans wallet. If i was going to perform a card to wallet with freinds i would need a wallet i could use reguraily so nothing fishy was aroused. This fits the bill perfectly, it is sturdier than the majority of normal wallets and it certainlky looks the part in a nice leather finish.
The loading mechanism is concealed very well, nigh on totally examinable for the spectator if they werent already convinced it was real. Whilst it does require a palm the instructions detail various routines in which card placement can be done smoothly, and the laoding mechanism is designed well making it as easy as it could be to load the card. Gets great reactions, is fun to perform and is a nice wallet to have anyway, the only quibble i have, £40 could be a little expensive for some who already own card to wallet effects. A definite recommendation however.

joe r
New User

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Best prices around! World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Playing Cards for Magicians Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR