Mogs SSUD

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Web Design for Magicians MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Best prices around! Dude That's Cool Magic Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR

Mogs SSUD

Postby the_mog » Jun 11th, '03, 22:53

Mogs SSUD

from.... not telling... secret

cost.. about £25

effect.....it finally arrived... with shaking fingers i hastily opened the 5 inch square steel lined box, threw away the US newspaper and unearthed the one and only DADDY OF ALL MAGNETS!!! 2x2x1/2 of pure Neo rare earth power.The skies darkened, the sounds of the four riders of the apocalypse could just be heard over the screaming of the gales, milk soured in its cartons and babies burst into tears at his passing... the mog strode manfully through it all... a look of grim determination on his weatherbeaten(but incredibly handsome :mrgreen:) visage... could death and destruction be far behind???

okok i love melodrama... heh heh heh

as i said i recieved it yesterday and ive had a bit of a play with it... and i must admit it is awesome

can obviously do all the things in the previous post but from further away and have just gimmicked a chicken bone for that voodoo feeling... heh heh heh and every time i got near a compass at work (from about 3 feet) the needle followed me.. which freaked out a few people

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.. :mrgreen:
the_mog

Postby Ice Knight » Jun 12th, '03, 23:38

dude can you at least clarify that you are talking about a magnet, if you you have issues and need some serious therapy!! :oops:

Ice Knight

Postby the_mog » Jun 13th, '03, 08:23

hmmmm well since it says " the daddy of all magnets" it kinda gives the game away.... this wasnt a serious review.. it was taken from part of a thread in another part of the forum ,sort of an ongoing joke :mrgreen:

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.. :mrgreen:
the_mog

Postby maximus » Jun 18th, '03, 22:19

I think Ice knight needs "serius therapy" he he he

maximus

Postby seige » Jun 19th, '03, 10:20

Primarily, this website is for use by magicians.
Secondly, it has a 'community' aspect, whereby friends are made, and chat takes place... whether magic related or not.

Some members seem to have nothing constructive to say, though, and find meaningless interjections and jibes to be appropriate.

There's an old saying which goes:
If you have nothing to say - say nothing!

Quite appropriate here, I think. The problem is, comments out of the blue which were possibly intended as a joke could be read the wrong way, and almost interpretid as malicious.

Where's your community spirit, guys? It's all a bit of fun...

seige

Postby Mandrake » Jun 19th, '03, 11:05

Methinks it all boils down to plain, old fashioned, good manners.

By all means disagree with comments but let's phrase them in a polite manner and be equally prepared for differing opinions in response without resorting to the sort of vitriolic postings which are common on other sites. There is always a danger that the anonymity offered by this forum, and others, can be taken as an excuse to get ratty, nasty, sarky etc. There's really no need as most of us are interested in magic for the entertainment, hobby and relaxation side of things and this darker element simply isn't appropriate.

If intended comments are the sort of thing which would normally get a smack in the gob if spoken face to face with someone then they're probably not suitable for posting either!

As Yankee Tom says, it's all a bit of fun! :P

Mandrake
'

Postby magicdiscoman » Jun 19th, '03, 17:13

:lol: If you have nothing to say - say nothing! :lol:

hear hear.

apart from that i have nothing to say :wink: :wink: :wink:

magicdiscoman

Postby Mandrake » Jun 19th, '03, 17:21

'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

(Oooh I wish I'd said that first!!!!)

Mandrake
'

Postby magicdiscoman » Jun 19th, '03, 17:26

:lol: :lol:
whats the difference between an idiot and a fool :?:

a fool gets paid :!: :wink: :wink:

magicdiscoman

Postby Mandrake » Jun 19th, '03, 17:44

In which case I really am a bl**dy idiot!!

:D :D :D :( :D :D :D

Mandrake
'

Postby bananafish » Jun 19th, '03, 20:06

Talking of fools, has anyone ever wondered if the "angels that fear to tread" were once the "Fools that rushed in"?

bananafish
Veteran Member

Postby the_mog » Jun 19th, '03, 20:35

beginning to wish id just shut up now... :mrgreen:

the_mog

Postby seige » Jun 19th, '03, 22:10

And so it goes full circle...

If you've got nothing to say, consult Seige - he's always got something to say

seige

Postby magicdiscoman » Jun 19th, '03, 22:46

:lol: :lol:
jason mimes that he has nothing to say

magicdiscoman

Postby Mandrake » Jun 19th, '03, 23:40

(Mandrake gestures hypnotically and sends all and sundry a telepathic message that he too has nothing to say. But you all knew that anyway, didn't you?)
:?

Mandrake
'

Next

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Best prices around! Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Playing Cards for Magicians Aeternum Servare Secreta UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles.