Matched prediction

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Web Design for Magicians Playing Cards for Magicians Best prices around! Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide

Matched prediction

Postby the_mog » Jul 9th, '03, 15:35

The Effect Matched prediction
The magician reveals a spectators’ card or a prediction by producing a matchbox that, when held in the magicians hand, flips over, the drawer slides open and the spectator’s choice/prediction pops out of the matchbox drawer clipped to a matchstick!

This is a new, one of a kind gimmick that packs both a beautiful reveal method AND an amazing PK effect in one package!

Cost £16.50 from emagictricks.co.uk

Difficulty 2
(1=easy to do, 2=No sleights, but not so easy, 3=Some sleights used,
4=Advanced sleights used, 5=Suitable for experienced magicians only)

Review a well made blend of PK and card revelation which will impress even the most hardened sceptic.. a VERY good buy!

Overall10/10

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.. :mrgreen:
the_mog

Postby jabba01 » Jul 9th, '03, 15:43

Moggy have you just taken delivery of a new load of tricks, or are you being bunged by Lawrence??????

S

jabba01
Preferred Member

Location: Lost in a maze of magic, Wife still looking!!! (39/AH)

Postby seige » Jul 9th, '03, 16:24

Or Yankee Tom???

I thought you were a skint Scott???? :lol:

seige

Postby the_mog » Jul 9th, '03, 16:27

i AM a skint scot!! However Tom sends me stuff occasionally to test and review for him... just shows what i nice guy i am ! :mrgreen:... heh heh heh

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.. :mrgreen:
the_mog

Postby seige » Jul 9th, '03, 16:29

Hmmm... Biased opinion??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

seige

Postby the_mog » Jul 9th, '03, 16:33

nope... not at all... one thing i am good at is being outspoken and saying what i think (much to my supervisors disapproval... heh heh heh) Toms tricks really are good :mrgreen:

the_mog

Postby seige » Jul 9th, '03, 17:17

I know, that's why we like you so much! :lol:

Tom's effects look great - no wonder he's been AWOL for a while... if only I could do some AWOLLING, maybe I'd finish mine too :cry:

seige

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Best prices around! MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Dude That's Cool Magic Aeternum Servare Secreta