The bare hand flower production

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Best prices around! Playing Cards for Magicians Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Web Design for Magicians UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes.

The bare hand flower production

Postby Dmoore » Sep 10th, '03, 10:20

Effect:
the magician places a top hat on a table he reaches into the air and produces a flower from nowhere and puts it in the hat . He then rolls up his sleeves and produces another flower and puts that in the hat. He does this several times more and then hands out the flowers to the audiance.

Reveiw:
the gimmick may not look like much when you first see it but once you become efficiant with it you will astound your friends and family.

when i first saw it i was a little unsure but once i learned how to use it i now think it's brilliant.

Dmoore
New User

Postby the_mog » Sep 10th, '03, 10:25

welcome to the boards.... one thing though, when posting a review could you use the template in the review section as it helps keep everything the same and let people know where they can buy stuff etc. i for one would like to know more about this :mrgreen:

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.. :mrgreen:
the_mog

Postby Mandrake » Sep 10th, '03, 10:26

Hi and welcome - can you be more specific about this item? Where can we get it, how much does it cost etc? Check out the review template for the sort of thing usually used.

Mandrake
'

Postby seige » Sep 10th, '03, 10:30

As the other two Mods beat me to it, I won't repeat what they've said... but I would have said exactly the same...

seige

Sorry

Postby Dmoore » Sep 10th, '03, 10:33

www.magicbox.uk.com is where the trick can be baught.

and it's no more than £10

Dmoore
New User

Postby Mandrake » Sep 10th, '03, 10:35

£2.99 at the moment!

Mandrake
'

Postby qlepa » Mar 14th, '06, 18:07

Hi! Can I use true flower?

qlepa

Postby Mandrake » Mar 14th, '06, 18:18

Even after 2.1/2 years, Magicbox still do this at £2.99! Perhaps you could check with them as to what you can and can't do with the routine? In any event the cost is very reasonable even if you can't do exactly what you'd like to do with it.

Mandrake
'

Postby Johndoe » Mar 14th, '06, 19:53

If anyone has ever bought the cig producing gimmick (mine was part of the Tenyo trio cigarette trick) then I imagine it's the same thing as that.

Johndoe

Postby qlepa » Mar 14th, '06, 21:35

Ok. So, thanks very much... I must buy...and try:) Thanks.

qlepa

Postby qlepa » Mar 15th, '06, 08:05

Do you know something tricks with true flower?

qlepa

Postby bananafish » Mar 15th, '06, 16:29

Do you know something tricks with true flower?

As John Doe said, an adapted cig producing gimmick could be made to work with a real flower...

bananafish
Veteran Member

Postby argosgold » Mar 15th, '06, 16:36

Hi guys dont want to sound stupid but what is a cig producing gimmick :?: :?: :?:

argosgold

Postby katrielalex » Mar 15th, '06, 16:49

Well, it's, uh, a gimmick that, er, produces, um, cigs.

Kati

In hibernation but half awake - will stick my nose in every so often!
katrielalex
Elite Member

Location: 16:AH (in hibernation! will try to check up here every so often though)

Postby argosgold » Mar 15th, '06, 16:51

well a bit more info wouldnt have gone a miss like where would you get one, uh, erm, how much would it cost

argosgold

Next

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Dude That's Cool Magic Aeternum Servare Secreta Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Best prices around!