Complete Guide to Card magic Box Set

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! Aeternum Servare Secreta Playing Cards for Magicians Web Design for Magicians Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks

Complete Guide to Card magic Box Set

Postby balejben » Mar 12th, '04, 08:38

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=769

I do n to own the full set this is because i have bought them 1 by 1, the volumes i have are:
Expert
Expert Extreme
Techniques 1
techniques 2

My first impressions when i watched the demos was 'GREAT!' the tricks on the expert videos was great too good i was really looking forward to learning them. and when i did i found out :( Gerry is a really good teacher. he explained everything well :D And the videos with the cuts, sleights, flourishes. they was great too it did say it owuld teach you every sleight u need. but i found th is untrue it had alot of the basics you can find on websites. And only 1 pass. but yet again hes a great teacher so he helped me polish all my sleights by watching him teach them. i would strongly advice you all to buy the expert volumes of this great dvd set. They are cheap £15 thats why i bought them a bargin :D hope u injoy this review.

P.S. You can buy them 1 by 1 on www.magictricks.co.uk

balejben

Postby nickj » Mar 12th, '04, 12:10

Thanks for the review.

FYI we have a template for reviews that helps to keep them all in the same format so that all the information we are interested in is included and easy to find. You will find it here.

Nick

Cogito, ergo sum.
Cogito sumere potum alterum.
nickj
Elite Member

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Dude That's Cool Magic Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! Best prices around! Best prices around! UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide