Micheal ammar Introduction to coin magic

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Playing Cards for Magicians World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide Best prices around! Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes.

Micheal ammar Introduction to coin magic

Postby balejben » Mar 13th, '04, 12:24

Micheal Ammar Complete Introduction to Coin Magic

Effect: This is a DVD that teaches loads of coin sleights, holds, pinches, everything you need to know to get into the world of coin magic.

Cost: £23.99 http://www.magictricks.co.uk/prodshow.asp?code=235

Difficulty:3 and 4

Review: When I first got this I did not know what to expect, but after 2 minutes of watching it I decided this was going to be a great DVD, the reason for this is the first thing u get taught is all the basic holds that I have been struggling with (by learning from written descriptions). Micheal Ammar teaches all of them really well. The introduction for the DVD before the holds and things was great he told you loads of tips of how to learn from the DVD. Later on after he has taught the holds he into some basic tricks, just using the holds that he just taught you. This is a thing I like about the way Ammar teaches in his DVD’s he will teach you like the sleights then show you exactly how to use them in tricks which I think is great. Next he goes into false transfers, which he teaches well. I was really pleased with this DVD. When he has shown you how to do tricks with them he gives you some good tips. He is a great teacher who gives credit to other magicians on every sleight. Unlike someone like Brad Christian who would say its his own or say he does not know who originated it. Later on in the DVD he teaches coin loads, steals and all sorts of other things. At the end he even gives you tips on performing like where to perform and things like that.

Overall: If I had to rate this DVD out of 10 I would give it 9/10 this is because I cannot find one thing that is wrong with it its just a great DVD. I am looking forward to your comments on this review and this DVD.

Ben Bale

balejben

Postby seige » Mar 13th, '04, 12:27

How do you find the menu system on the DVD, Ben?

My version of this DVD has an 'inoperative' hierarchy, which is irritating. Just interested if anyone shares the same problem???

seige

Postby giulio1971 » Jun 10th, '05, 14:29

my version is the same and i think it si the only one...

very good contents, but NOt good menu.... a bit like daryl foolers doolers...

giulio1971

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Dude That's Cool Magic Best prices around! A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Web Design for Magicians Aeternum Servare Secreta MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects!