Melt through

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Aeternum Servare Secreta Dude That's Cool Magic Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus! A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles.

Postby TheOldForum » Aug 30th, '01, 13:19

melt through

price:8.99

difficulty:zero

effect:visually melt a coin into the back of your hand watch as it melts all the way through and drops into into your spectators hand.

WOW!!!!what an effect you say ,sadly when i bought this trick i diddent need any instructions because i took one look at it an in my draw it has sat for over a month,thats why the difficulty level is zero,because you will never use this item.

if you want to try this out any way i suggest purchasing the bite out 10/50 pence peice,the same effect can be created and a few more effects aswell,plus you will not have to do as much messing about p*****g it,and once you push it halfway through your hand you can also pull it out in full view.(just in case there are any nosey smart arses in the crowd)

i hope this helps.

Last edited by TheOldForum on Jan 1st, '70, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
TheOldForum

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Playing Cards for Magicians Web Design for Magicians Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR Best prices around! Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Best prices around!