Fickle Nickle

Bought a trick? Let us know what you think!
About to buy a trick? Be sure to read our Archived user reviews here and in the three new sections above before buying!

Moderators: nickj, Lady of Mystery, Mandrake, bananafish, support

Dude That's Cool Magic Best prices around! Visit Magicbox for all the latest and best effects! World-Of-Magic, Suppliers of quality Magic Worldwide UK's Online Magic Tricks and Jokes Shop offers kids and beginner magic tricks and jokes. Manufacturer of modern & unique magic apparatus!

Postby TheOldForum » Oct 10th, '01, 23:39

This is a very good trick from John Cornelious that I have recently bought and I love. The gimick is so well hidden and so clever that it fooled me up untill the day I got it. The accessories are very well made and you get 2 of them, a performence one and a practice one. This trick is also very cheap for $12 you cant go wrong. It is a very clean vanish, but it dose have a few flaws, I do not want to reveal the gimmick but It can not be performed everywhere.

I hope you liked my first ever magic review, I am hoping I can get allowed into the free trick section. I can not find the sighn up area for this forum, but i hope I can sighn up If I am allowed into the magicians only section, I just requested it.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Eagle724']

Last edited by TheOldForum on Jan 1st, '70, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
TheOldForum

Postby TheOldForum » Oct 11th, '01, 22:08

Ok, I got a username, now may I get the free trick or would you like me to write another?

Last edited by TheOldForum on Jan 1st, '70, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
TheOldForum

Return to Archived Reviews - now closed

Playing Cards for Magicians A web site set up to sell my book, THE STRIPPER DECK, and future magical/mentalism titles. Best prices around! Web Design for Magicians MagicWorld Magic Shop for Magic Tricks Aeternum Servare Secreta Sorcery Shop - Home of the ITR